Shipping and returns
|Delivery method||Delivery costs|
|Pick-up from our Studio shop in Kaapelitehdas, Helsinki||0 euros|
Delivery to Post office or parcel locker via Posti, Matkahuolto or DB Schenker (only in Finland)
|5,90 per order (over 100 euro orders - free delivery in Finland)|
|Home delivery by Posti (only in Finland)||11,90 euros per order|
|Delivery to Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Belgium, Luxemburg.||14,90 euros per order|
|Delivery to other countries||Please contact our customer service: info(a)everydaydesign.fi|
Delivery in Finland:
• Order pick-up from our Studio shop in Kaapelitehdas, Helsinki
You can pick up your order from our Studio Shop in Kaapelitehdas (Tallberginkatu 1 B 4. floor, 00180 Helsinki). Studio shop is open every Wednesday at 12-18. If you wish to pick up your order at another time, please contact our customer service in advance by email (info(a)everydaydesign.fi) or by phone (+358 50 594 4340).
• Delivery by Matkahuolto
Your order will be delivered to Matkahuolto parcel pick-up point closest to you (based on your address) or you can choose the pick-up place when placing your order.
• Delivery by DB Schenker
Your order will be delivered to DB Schenker parcel pick-up point closest to you (based on your address) or you can choose the pick-up point when placing your order.
• Delivery to Posti parcel locker
Your order will be delivered to Posti parcel locker closest to you (based on your address) or you can choose the pick-up point when placing your order. Unfortunately, this option cannot be chosen for all orders due to size limits. If the ordered parcel is too big for the locker, your parcel can be picked up from Posti's pick up point.
• Delivery to Post office
Your order will be delivered to Post office or pick-up point closest to you (based on your address) or you can choose the pick-up point when placing your order.
• Home delivery by Posti
Get your order delivered straight to your door
Delivery time (in Finland)
When the product is in stock, the order will usually be shipped the following business day and is usually delivered in 1-2 days.
Delivery methods and delivery times in international orders
• Deliveries to Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxemburg.
In international orders our logistics partner is Postnord. Orders can be picked up in Postnord Parcel pick-up points.
In international orders, the delivery time is 2-6 business days.
Ordering from other foreign country
If you wish to place an order that will be delivered to another country, please contact our customer service: info(a)everydaydesign.fi
- The ordered goods will be delivered by post. The delivery will take place in 2-5 days from ordering, considering the stock level. If the item is not available, the customer will be informed.
- The method of payment is in advance.
- The postage will be defined in the order confirmation.
- Any other costs will not be charged.
- The copy of the invoice will be sent with the goods, keep it as a receipt of your payment.
- Customers under age 18 must have the acceptance of their parents for ordering.
- All prices include the VAT.
- The customer has a right to return or replace the ordered goods during 14 days.
- The product to return has to be unused and the package has to be saleable, otherwise the return can not be accepted. The customer is responsible for the costs of the return. If the product is damaged or faulty, Everyday Design is responsible for the return costs.
- If you want to return a product please inform us via e-mail (info(a)everydaydesign.fi) in advance, so you’ll get the further instructions by return.
- Sometimes the cases might damage during the transport despite the careful packaging. For that reason it would be highly recommended to check the status of the package at the post office while collecting the package. If the package is damaged during the transport (and also the goods inside the package are damaged) make a damage report at the post office immediately. Then contact our customer service to arrange a delivery of new product.